PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Read First!!!! Important information about Selling, Buying and Requesting!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonman.EXE
1-Gold 1-Star Admin/Webmaster
1-Gold 1-Star Admin/Webmaster

Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Dragonman.EXE
Character Age: A few years older than Protoman
Weapon(s) of Choice: The Charge (arm-mounted, dragonhead shaped gun replacing DragonFire), PP9 Eagle Fully Auto handguns

PostSubject: Read First!!!! Important information about Selling, Buying and Requesting!!!   Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 pm

If you are selling something here, please read the selling rules first. They will give details about anything. If you still have questions, please PM me about them.

If you are buying something on here, Project PET will not be responsible in any way for your transactions. They are your responsibility. I recommend using PayPal for your transactions. Also, when you deal through PayPal, be sure to read the confirmation emails VERY clearly. I know someone who was nearly taken for almost $500 because of fraud. If you see any typos or anything that looks suspicious in the emails, go to this page and you can find out for sure.

If you are looking for something on here or requesting a certain item, please make the subject look like this: [Request]Item Name
It will make it much easier for anyone to find.

Read First!!!! Important information about Selling, Buying and Requesting!!!
Page 1 of 1