AuthorMessage
MagicalWingLT.EXE

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Lauren
Character Age: 25
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster, and Lazer Sword

PostSubject: [Request]Help Finding Progress Forte Pet   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok I've looked everywhere... I looked on E Bay, Amazon, Toywiz, even on Toys N Joys... I can't find this PET anywhere! Does anyone have any suggestions? Or is anyone willing to sell me one? Seriously I didn't think this was going to be so hard to find one... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cyberwinglt
Carda

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: [Request]Help Finding Progress Forte Pet   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 pm

I recently bought a bunch of stuff "direct" from Japan via Rinkya. They're a proxy bidding service; since the sellers on most Japanese auction sites, including YahooJapan, won't sell or send to anyone outside the country, Rinkya has a system set up that allows you to bid through them. They have a warehouse in Japan and a stateside office in Arizona, so if you live in the Grand Canyon State you'll wind up paying sales tax. I also provide fair warning about their fees: 15 dollars minimum per auction. It doesn't matter if the auction you won was worth 1000 yen or 1 yen, you're paying 15 dollars on top of the cost of the winning bid. (Bids over 1000 yen have an additional charge above and beyond the initial 15 bucks.) Also, the overseas shipping costs are tacked on top of that.

That said, I got a used progress pet, a new advanced pet (Forte model), five operation battle starter decks, two link battle chip cases, and an assortment of used battle chips for a sum total of 80 dollars. If I'd bought all that through a site like Toys N Joys, I'd likely have paid 80 bucks for the Forte pet ALONE.

Another plus is that they will hold your paid-for auctions for up to a month (maybe two, not sure), so if you're bidding on a bunch of different things, you can have them hold everything until they get it all, then have them send it in one big package, which I believe is a lot cheaper than a bunch of smaller boxes.

I said all that to say this: over on Rinkya, I've been watching an auction for a few days now that includes (all used): a Link PET with Killerman's emblem on it, a Forte advanced PET, a Forte Cross Progress PET with Operate Stick, and a Beast Chip Gate. It currently has 1 bid and is going for 100 yen with about 14 hours left in the auction. That's just over a buck (plus all the shipping and handling charges I mentioned earlier). I keep the Rockman.EXE toys and games auction pages bookmarked so I can keep tabs on new auctions, so here's a quick link: http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http://search4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search?sb=desc,cat&desc=%a5%ed%a5%c3%a5%af%a5%de%a5%f3%a1%a1%a5%a8%a5%b0%a5%bc&cat=25464&auccat=25464&acc=jp&f=0x12&alocale=0jp&mode=1

I'd bid myself but I've hit my monthly geek-budget limit. ^_^; So if you see this in time and you're willing to pay a little extra for overseas shipping and such, good luck and I hope you win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicalWingLT.EXE

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Lauren
Character Age: 25
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster, and Lazer Sword

PostSubject: Re: [Request]Help Finding Progress Forte Pet   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes I know about the site... However I refuse to go on there... Paying $15.00 is outragous for a fee using the service... And plus- yes that bid is low right now, but by tomorrow that price will go up a lot.... So I'm afraid I can't bid on it... But thanks for letting me know though....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cyberwinglt
pandex
1-Gold 2-Star
1-Gold 2-Star

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name: jack and pandex
Character Age: 15
Weapon(s) of Choice: link pet (claws and swords)

PostSubject: Re: [Request]Help Finding Progress Forte Pet   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request]Help Finding Progress Forte Pet   

Back to top Go down

[Request]Help Finding Progress Forte Pet
Page 1 of 1