Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma/Nega

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Gamma/Nega
Character Age: 2000
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster Claws-a original weapon used for Nega. Gamma Uses a Plasma shield with a weak miniature turret.

PostSubject: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Gamma
Gamma had dashed through the laboratory, trying to escape the kidnapper's clutches. This madman had found a way to control viruses. Having no chips, a weakened shield, and no room for the shield to expand, he would need to be stealthy. 2 Ghosts appeared behind him as security. Quickly, Gamma reacted by doing a whirlwind kick, then slamming his foot on one ghost to attempt to delete it. After, he had jumped up and kicked the other ghost, slamming and jamming it into the wall. Afterwards, he had ran forward to where he was going. A fork came to him and Mettaurs occupied all. One was the exit. Assuming the exit with 3 mettuar- the largest number- was the exit, Gamma took it. 2 Mettuars attack but missed, as he had flipped over them. Without Hesitation, Gamma had grabbed the viruses and thrown them into the other one. After he finished, he ran down the path. Hitting a trap switch while running, Gamma had been enclosed in a hallway with bothsides now blocked. No chips, no room-wait, the room was 40 feet long and 30 feet tall. Perfect. "Calculating accuracy of escape-40%. Odds overwhelming. Shield power at 10%. Turret buster at 60% power. Gear Endurance at 50%. Energy Systems at 69%. 68.67.66.65. Required energy for shield-50%." computed the reploid. Having his back against the wall, he activated the shield, covering most of the area. Charging the turret to current full capacity, 60%, Gamma had barely been able to blow a hole in the wall big enough to fit through. After, he deactivated his shield as it drained his power to 51%. Jumping into the hole, he went to the next path. Luckily, it was the exit.
Gamma exitted, unlucky to find that there was an ambush waiting for him. 7 mettaur, 7 Champy's and 7 Swordy's. With not enough energy for activation of shield, due to damaged Energy Recharger, Gamma was outmatched.

Nega
Out of nowhere, Nega appeared, with Buster Claws out. Increasing physical strength, they allowed him to rip 14 of the viruses in half. They Deactivated, as he grabbed a mettaur- he didn't kill any mettaur- and threw it at another. "Chip Activation, Sword." Quickly, The left arm had a chip injection slot open, as the chip was injected. Nega closed it, allowing his left hand to turn into a sword. This was much like the swords the EM wave change forms uses. Chips were used back when there were Reploids. Without hesitation, the violent reploid sliced all the mettaurs in half. After, the sword deactivated-as well as Nega- activating solar charge which was used when no resting pod was near or no Energy Recharger was there or working.

Gamma

Gamma picked Nega up with ease, fleeing. He never used too much energy. This allowed him to be the back-up and support. The Shield only drains until energy percentage reaches 50%- and it drains 2% every 10 seconds. Now, they are stranded, defenseless unless found by an ally- hopefully Geo if he existed still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Character Name: kai
Character Age: 17
Weapon(s) of Choice: star carrier with the v hunter os installed in it

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm

ahh viruses em wave change phoenix on air. beastray ahhh o yea the virus r gone thanks to us i wonder if geo has gotten stronger. its been awile since we faught
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-anime.top-forum.net
Gamma/Nega

Character sheet
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster Claws-a original weapon used for Nega. Gamma Uses a Plasma shield with a weak miniature turret.

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 am

Gamma
Gamma had walked over to the boy. "Hello. You know Geo Stelar? We need help from him. Also, we need to guide him. Me and Nega are on a mission. We are the destiny reploids made by Ms. Ciel. Nega is recharging." he explained, setting Nega on the ground. "We need an upgrade. If we don't evolve, then we cannot assist Geo Stelar." Gamma continued to explain. Out came mettuar. He had flipped 2 times, smashing a mettaur in the ground, deleting it. After, he spun on the ground while kicking. This made several mettaur delete or fly back. Gamma then backflipped, grabbed the pick of the viruse and threw it like a boomerang, slicing the rest in half except the one. Smashing the biruses helmet in, Gamma had walked over to the boy. "We are unable to use our weapons. In the near future, a cannon, a reploid long forgotten and a EM Being able to summon it......." he muttered, falling to the ground. "What did I say just now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 am

so u r not a em being like me and megaman
Back to top Go down
Gamma/Nega

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Gamma

"No. But we are powerful. We're missing parts to survive such as a energy recharger. If me and Nega can upgrade, our mission would be almost ready to start. After that, we would need to find Geo." Gamma said as he sat down and activating his solar charge while talking. "So, will you help us? Our mission is to hunt down Project AX and Project N.EXE."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 am

ill help after i finish my mission
Back to top Go down
Gamma/Nega

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:03 pm

(next topic Nega will be in so I won't say who is talking.)

Gamma nodded and replied with,"Ok. Can we come with you? We are defenseless-Energy levels at maximum on solar levels." After, he had gotten up and followed the....THING.....that was helping him. It was neither Reploid nor man.

(btw, all the viruses are not gone becuase of you. Nega took the 21 out. Please use punctuation and dialogue. SHort I know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:16 pm

i dont need help with my mission and btw you 2 only got rid of the weak viruses. beastman waves out this is my human form my name is brian
Back to top Go down
Gamma/Nega

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:20 pm

(punctuation.....And this is my topic. Technically, I never said there was more. I control the topic basically. What happens. But I wanted to point that out and the fact I can barely read your posts. All I am asking is post a little more organized. Just use punctuation, grammar, spelling. Make it readable)

"Okay. Hello Brian. Will you let us follow you while we are weakened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:02 pm

[first of all the no one is in charge of any rp. the rp storyline changes based on the other players post.and second of all deal with it. if you cant read or understand my post then you cant really understand anyone eles post eithe so get over it]
Back to top Go down
Gamma/Nega

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

OOC: Well there is a rule. And I never knew that since when I rp, usually the setting is set by the maker of the topic, I was never informed on that or I missed that part in guidlines. For the rule, I will link you. Also, I didn't see the punctuation beofre, did you edit?

[url]http://www.projectpetboard.net/rules-guidelines-f3/guidelines-t11.htm[url]

rules 1-3 on grammar, spelling punctuation. Right now, your barely readable posts take me a bit to understand. I can clear it through but some things I couldn't get. On your posts, I don't know what is dialogue right away, which I should.

A ship came by and abducted the two reploids. "Da-zzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeewp"

(short and sweet for a conclusion, I know but no inspiration.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [rp] The Last Reploids.   

Back to top Go down

[rp] The Last Reploids.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project PET :: Megaman Games :: StarForce-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum