PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma/Nega

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Gamma/Nega
Character Age: 2000
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster Claws-a original weapon used for Nega. Gamma Uses a Plasma shield with a weak miniature turret.

PostSubject: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:34 pm

I have 3 ideas for one of our own megaman series! CHoose one of the below. Don't feel like poll.

Megaman Downfall Chronicles

Megaman Revolution

OR

Megaman Chaos

These are just titles for if you agree to this.

Now for second suggestion. If we do not have our own series like I suggested, we can use this for MMSF. Wave bracelets. They come with SUpport Program for battle chips, Weapon Program for main weapon, Shield Program for any kind of protective armor, gear, shield, etc. And last but not least these two: Advance Battle and Overdrive programs.

Advance battle Program- This is 2x the power and it evolves your weapon and shield program. 3 posts duration.

Overdrive- This is 10x the power that lasts a minute/one post. It evolves your weapon/shield programs even further and doubles support program power. It can be used when in critical circumstances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonman.EXE
1-Gold 1-Star Admin/Webmaster

Number of posts : 980
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Dragonman.EXE
Character Age: A few years older than Protoman
Weapon(s) of Choice: The Charge (arm-mounted, dragonhead shaped gun replacing DragonFire), PP9 Eagle Fully Auto handguns

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Megaman Revolution sounds like a good title to me. And I like the info you have thus far. Please continue...

Gamma/Nega

Character sheet
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster Claws-a original weapon used for Nega. Gamma Uses a Plasma shield with a weak miniature turret.

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:37 pm

I forgot to finish explaining lol. The bracelets also come with either a Home-made Wizard, EM Being( AM or FM), or it could be- duh duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!- YOUR SOUL POWER! But only like, 5 people can have a Soul Powers. This is like, how Omega had the Andromeda Key. But it is different, souls of past beings reside in us. Like, if I was one of the five, I would have Deltaman- which you will learn who he is in a topic I will make in future. Who would be the Megaman-like person and who would be Zero-like person?

BTW, Soul Powers are the powerful weilders. Zero will be the center of attention though. I would be evil in the made up series. Also, it would be 23xx in that time. Omega-xis would be alive but Geo would be dead. The SA's will be dead. And the MMSF humans will be dead, new ones so knew characters. Although, Soul power-weilders start with Wizards that adapt to their souls. Like, I would have Alexander, A zero-like person would have Icarus, Then for megaman there would be Leo. You get the point. THe other 2 would have to come up with a unused Zodiac symbol. BTW ALexander is not a symbol but a roman or greek guy just like Icarus is a god.

Also, for Zero/Megaman/Mine would have two weapons, shields, and We would have something called Soul Form. It is our true form. After the Weilders discover their special abilities, they will have a Initial form instead of a regular Wizard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonman.EXE

Character sheet
Weapon(s) of Choice: The Charge (arm-mounted, dragonhead shaped gun replacing DragonFire), PP9 Eagle Fully Auto handguns

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:20 am

Wow. You've really thought this through. Very nice. I like it.

Gamma/Nega

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:09 am

So, are you going to make it? Or do you need approval of Stephen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonman.EXE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am

We can do it. Just making a story or something like that doesn't require admin approval. Where will it be posted?

Gamma/Nega

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Right under THE STARFORCE RP SECITON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonman.EXE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Oh. Ok. Pm me and let me know what you want me to say in it.

rougemegaNT
1-Gold 2-Star
1-Gold 2-Star

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Character Age:
Weapon(s) of Choice:

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Holy crap this sounds epic! You should propose this to capcom SERIOSLY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)   

Back to top Go down

Wave bracelets and our own made up mega man series.! :)
Page 1 of 1