Admin

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Dudeman
Character Age: Unknown
Weapon(s) of Choice: Answer may vary

PostSubject: Progress PET English Guide   Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:47 am

Here is a English Progress PET guide that I typed. You will also find it on Megaman Horizons and PET-World.

Progress PET Guide

The Basics: When you first turn on your PET, you will see Megaman or Protoman. (duh) So, there are are 3 controls. The Ok button, the Cancel/Back button, and the Directional key. Press the ok button to start. You will see two options, Plug-in and Guide. We will start with Plug-in. There are 3 options. RPG, Tournament and VS Battle. Lets start with RPG.

RPG

Ok, when you start RPG you will notice a word. Press Ok on the word. You can now walk around. You will run into virus battles or you can fight bosses or whatever. This mode is a lot of fun. Now, battling. When you run into a virus battle, you will see the virus's mugshot. Press right and left on the directional key to see the enemy's stats. Press Ok to enter the battle. You will see a screen with a flashing thing at the top. This decides who gos first. In a virus battle, it is usually you. In boss battle, it's completely random. Once you are in the battle you will see 9 squares. You move on any of these. Once you have chosen your position, press the ok button. Now you will put in your chip. At the beginning of the game, you can only use three battle chips in a battle. But that changes after a while, you level up and stuff. Anyway, put in your chip. Press ok and continue. Now, the position where you chose to stand, is where you fire from. A light from under the screen will flash showing where the chip is attacking. If the enemy gets hit by this red light, they are hit. Continue this process until the enemy is deleted. The last thing, if you encounter a door like this, | |, then you need to level up, if it is like this = you need to constantly fight viruses, you can't skip a battle.

Tournament

Tournament is very simple. You first choose the battle you want to do. There are three. The battling works the same way as in RPG mode.

VS battle

VS battle is simple too. Just plug up, and battle. You can use the advance PET link up cable.

Ok, so that's it for the plug-in setting. Now, the second option, Guide. Mwahhahahahaha!!!

Guide

Guide is the second option on the main screen. There are four options here. Press down to locate every option. #1: The minigame. The minigame is simple. Slot in 3-7 battle chips. Press ok when your done. The name of one of your battle chips you slotted in will fly by. Now, slot in that battle chip. The screen will flash if it is right. When your done you will get Kokoro points. I recommend you keep them above 90, or else. Mwahhahahahaha!!!!!! Ok. Now, the second option, is Status. Here you can see your status. (duh) Look around and you might be able to find your Kokoro point thing. It tells how many Kokoro Points you have. The next option is Upgrades. If you have an item for your PET then put it on and go here to confirm it and put it too work. And finally, there is option. Here you can set the time and turn sound on and off. The sound is really obnoxious. Well thats pretty much it.

I hope this guide was helpful. Please let me know what you think of it.

My Battle Network RP battlechips:

Hero Sword
Protoman(NaviChip)
Area Steal
Life Aura
Hawk Cut 3
Boys Bomb 3

Last edited by Admin Stephen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.projectpetboard.net
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Character sheet
Character Name: kai
Character Age: 17
Weapon(s) of Choice: star carrier with the v hunter os installed in it

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 am

this is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-anime.forumotion.com
starman
One Star
One Star

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Starman e.x.e
Character Age: 1X
Weapon(s) of Choice: blaster,cyber sword,wide sword,long sword,bubeler1,

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 am

does this mean that there are engish Progress Pet toys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Maybe
Back to top Go down
MagicalWingLT.EXE

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Lauren
Character Age: 25
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster, and Lazer Sword

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:14 pm

No... There is no Progress PET, and no Link PET.... US only released Advanced Version 1.... I dought that US will release the others....

Now back on topic, it's a good english guide... Seems really simple... However what features does that Progress have( Other then the upgrades) That the Advanced doesn't have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cyberwinglt
beastman
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator
1-Gold 1-Star Moderator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Go 2 ny they have da engilsh 1 thats what i heard
Back to top Go down
MagicalWingLT.EXE

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Lauren
Character Age: 25
Weapon(s) of Choice: Buster, and Lazer Sword

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 am

It's a rumor... Cuz those other PETs will never be released...

Or it's a bootleg product, and illegal... And since you say it's from NY I'm not suprised Smile Since most bootlegs come from NY, CA, and Hong Kong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cyberwinglt
pandex
1-Gold 2-Star
1-Gold 2-Star

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name: jack and pandex
Character Age: 15
Weapon(s) of Choice: link pet (claws and swords)

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:32 pm

ture but there still very fun to have and to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuposenpai

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:22 am

...Ok...
I got Megaman to full synchro. I think this changes how you battle in one very important manner.
First off, your HP goes up a few notches. When you fight viruses the D-pad's only function are the right/left buttons, and instead of moving your navi around the field, pressing right will let you see the virus and pressing left lets you look back at megman. So you can look at the virus moving and that will give you an edge in choosing the next chip to slot in.
However, this puts you at a disadvantage because you can't move megaman. Granted you'll be able to see the viruses movements, but it won do you any good if your up against a tough opponent and used up all chip options and Mega is in the line of fire.

Originally i thought i had hit some option that couldn't understand.
but this is just my guess. Also to Stephen the option guide only lets me change the sound, but not time. as i missing something?

otherwise thanks for the info i'm ranking in those kokoro/heart points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Stephen
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Character sheet
Character Name: Dudeman
Character Age: Unknown
Weapon(s) of Choice: Answer may vary

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 am

MagicalWingLT.EXE wrote:
No... There is no Progress PET, and no Link PET.... US only released Advanced Version 1.... I dought that US will release the others....

Now back on topic, it's a good english guide... Seems really simple... However what features does that Progress have( Other then the upgrades) That the Advanced doesn't have?

Welll, there is the rpg style mode, where you can walk around and explore. You fight bosses, and when you are fighting an enemy, you each have your own 9 squares of the playing field, rather than just a total of 9 like in the advance PET. The battling with this is more like a Megaman battle network game.And with the progress, depending on the PET you choose, that's what navi you get. For example, if you get the protoman PET, you actually get protoman, not Megaman in every PET. So, the progress I would say is much better. It's way more fun and easier to get viruses.

And Kuposenpai, I don't know why you don't have an option to change the time, but you should. I can't help you there.

My Battle Network RP battlechips:

Hero Sword
Protoman(NaviChip)
Area Steal
Life Aura
Hawk Cut 3
Boys Bomb 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.projectpetboard.net
eekige

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Kuposenpai wrote:
...Ok...
I got Megaman to full synchro. I think this changes how you battle in one very important manner.
First off, your HP goes up a few notches. When you fight viruses the D-pad's only function are the right/left buttons, and instead of moving your navi around the field, pressing right will let you see the virus and pressing left lets you look back at megman. So you can look at the virus moving and that will give you an edge in choosing the next chip to slot in.
However, this puts you at a disadvantage because you can't move megaman. Granted you'll be able to see the viruses movements, but it won do you any good if your up against a tough opponent and used up all chip options and Mega is in the line of fire.

Originally i thought i had hit some option that couldn't understand.
but this is just my guess. Also to Stephen the option guide only lets me change the sound, but not time. as i missing something?

otherwise thanks for the info i'm ranking in those kokoro/heart points.

Well, when you're at full synchro the option that comes up at the beginning of a battle says Soul Unison. If you choose yes you can then perform one (Or slot in the Rockman chip you got with the PET to perform a Cross Fusion with Netto). Once you do, you are still able to move freely plus a bunch of other bonuses. Such as, your HP practically skyrockets and your attack just gets immense. In example, I slotted in my Hi-Cannon expecting to see the ordinary AT 80 but instead Hi-Cannon in cross fusion has AT 256 or so.

Also, to change the time, once you're in the Option menu instead of pressing the OK button on the first screen press Cancel and you will then be setting the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonikku4446

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 am

I'm havin' a HUGE Problem. I have the Pet and it's working fine. I need help because he is acting funny. After my last virus match, megaman got some sort of issue to where I couldn.t move anymore. Plus I'm trying to get to the next boss but it won't let me and i Can't do tournaments. WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?! WHAT DO I DO?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress PET English Guide   

Back to top Go down

Progress PET English Guide
Page 1 of 1